Professional iOS Repair tool to help you easily fix any kinds of iOS system issues and get your iOS device back to normal state (iPhone 11 and iOS 13 supported).
- Fix with various iOS system issues like recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc.
- Only fix your iOS device to normal, won’t put you at risk of losing data and settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Easy to use, all people with a computer can fix iOS issues at home without any technical knowledge.
- 100% secure, no one can access your data and account. You don’t need to worry about privacy leaks.
Fix iOS Issues for Many Common Scenarios
Meliwe iOS System Recovery enables you to fix any kinds of iOS system issues, such as iPhone/iPad stuck in Recovery mode, DFU mode, white Apple logo, headphone mode, black/white screen of death, looping on start screen, iPhone frozen/disabled, etc. safely and effectively.
2 Modes to Fix iOS Issues without Data Loss
Meliwe iOS System Recovery software comes with 2 modes. Standard Mode is helpful in common iOS issues, while Advanced Mode focuses on serious iOS problems.
- Standard Mode: Fix common iOS issues such as “iPhone stuck” or “iPhone frozen” without causing any data loss on your iOS devices.
- Advanced Mode: Fix serious iOS problems when the Standard Mode has failed to work like disabled iPhone or you’ve forgotten passcode.
- Enter/Exit Recovery: Quick and free solution to help your iPhone enter or exit Recovery mode without any operation on the device.
Work for All iPhone Models and iOS Versions
Meliwe iOS System Recovery supports all iOS devices like iPhone 11/11 Pro, iPhone XS/XS Max/XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini and more. Fully compatible with all iOS versions, including the latest iOS 13.
How to Use Meliwe iOS System Recovery
iPhone stuck on Recovery/DUF mode, Apple logo, black/white screen? Don’t worry. Meliwe iOS System Recovery will help you fix these iOS issues and get your iPhone back to normal. Also, it offers a free and easy way to get your iPhone enter or exit Recovery mode within one click.
Option 1. Fix iOS System Issues
Step 1: Download and install Meliwe iOS Repair tool on your computer, then launch the program and connect your iPhone to the computer using the Apple original lightning USB cable.
Step 2: Choose “Repair Operating System” once your device is detected by the program, then click on “Fix Now”. (If you failed to repair iOS system in the standard mode, you can choose “Deep Repair” to proceed.)
If your device cannot be detected, follow the on-screen instructions to put your iPhone into Recovery mode or DFU mode to get it detected.
Step 3: Now the program will detect the device model and provide you the matching firmware package. You can click “Browse” to set the save path and then click “Download” to start downloading.
Step 4: Once the firmware package is downloaded to your computer, click on “Start Repair” to fix the iOS system and get your iPhone back to normal. Please keep your device connected during the repair process, or it may be bricked.
Option 2. Enter Recovery Mode
Open Meliwe iOS System Recovery and connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable. Once the program detect the device, click “Enter Recovery Mode” to put iPhone into Recovery mode.
Option 3. Exit Recovery Mode
Run Meliwe iOS System Recovery and connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable. The software will automatically detect the device if it is in Recovery mode. Just click “Exit Recovery Mode” to reboot iPhone.