Best iTunes alternative to back up iPhone/iPad data like contacts, SMS, WhatsApp, WeChat, photos, videos, etc. in one click, and selectively restore backups to any iOS devices without data loss.
- One click to back up data from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Windows or Mac computer.
- Restore data from iTunes/iCloud/Meliwe backup to iOS device without data loss.
- View and export 16+ types of data from iTunes/iCloud backup or iOS devices.
- Compatible with all iOS versions and iOS devices, including iOS 13 and iPhone 11/11 Pro.
One Click to Back Up Data on iPhone or iPad
Meliwe iOS Data Backup & Restore can back up contacts, call logs, SMS, WhatsApp, WeChat, Viber, Kik, Skype, Line, photos, videos, notes, voice memos, Safari history and more data from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to computer with one click. You can view all the backup files and the backup you make will not replace the previous one.
Restore Data from Backup to Any iOS Device
Meliwe iPhone Data Backup and Restore software provides 3 ways to preview and restore data from backups to iPhone or iPad. The restore process will not overwrite any existing data on the target device.
- Restore Backup from Meliwe: If you’ve backed up your iPhone/iPad with Meliwe tool before, you can always preview the backup and select the data you need to restore them to iPhone/iPad.
- Restore Backup from iTunes: If you’ve backed up iPhone/iPad with iTunes, you can preview the data in iTunes backup, and select what you need to restore without restoring the whole iTunes backup.
- Restore Backup from iCloud: If you’ve backed up iPhone/iPad with iCloud, you can browse the iCloud backup, select the files you need and restore them to iPhone/iPad without resetting the device.
Export Data from iTunes/iCloud Backup or iDevice
With Meliwe iOS Data Backup & Restore tool, you can view and export data directly from your iOS device or from the backups made by iTunes, iCloud or Meliwe. The conversations in messages, WhatsApp, WeChat, Viber and other social apps will be stored as .HTML, .XLS, or .CSV, while media files will be saved in their original formats.
How to Use Meliwe iOS Data Backup & Restore
Want to selectively back up data on your iPhone? Or need to export or restore data in iTunes/iCloud backup? Take it easy. Meliwe iOS Data Backup & Restore will help you do it with ease. Just download the program onto your computer and follow the steps below to get started.
Option 1. Back Up iPhone Data
Step 1: Run Meliwe iOS Data Backup & Restore on your computer, choose “Acquire Backup from Device & iCloud” from the left panel and then click “Back Up Device”.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer via USB cable. Once the device is detected by the program, choose “Make a Full Backup” or “Select One or More Data Type(s)” according to your needs.
Step 3: Now click “Back Up” to start the backup process. Ensure your device is connected during the process. Once it ends, you can view and export data in the backup, or restore the backup to your iOS devices.
Option 2. Restore Backup to iPhone
Step 1: Run the program on your computer and choose the option of “Restore Backup to Device”, you will see a list of all your backups on the computer.
Step 2: Choose an iTunes backup or Full Backup made by Meliwe from the list and click “Next” to proceed. Then choose “Restore Full Backup” or “Restore Partial Backup” of your choice.
Step 3: Choose the data types like Contacts, Messages, WhatsApp, WeChat that you want to restore. Connect your iPhone to computer and select “Preview & Restore”. Then you can preview the selected data and click “Restore” to continue.
Step 4: From the pop-up window, choose “Merge” or “Replace”, the program will start to restore the data you choose to the connected iOS device.
Option 3: Export Data from iPhone
Step 1: Launch the program and connect your iPhone to the computer. Choose “Export from Device & Backup” form the left panel and click “Export from Device”.
Step 2: Choose the data types that you would like to export and click “Scan”, the program will immediately begin scanning the connected device.
Step 3: After the scanning, you can preview the data in details and select items you need only. Then click “Export” and select the format and location to export the selected items to your computer.